Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Late season opening!

 It's May and I am running like it is still late March! Behind a bit but the trees are not. Grafting started way later than had planned but that said, I am in the 90% + take. Been a while since I have ever had that. My "most difficult to catch" groups have ALL taken!
  My bonsai pottery is way more than I thought. Big Sale coming soon!!!! Contact me if you want more info now. I am also going to go to my special little growing grounds and bringing back some very nice Japanese Black pine, Japanese Red pine, Trident maple, Shimpaku/San Jose/Procumbens nana Juniper. The Procumbens will blow anyone's mind. 4-6"+ trunks! Nice root over rock tridents on the way as well. I do have on hand a large number of starter Japanese green maples, Chinese elm, Japanese Black pine, Dwarf Kingsville boxwood for Mame as well as doing some custom air layering on select Chinese elm branches.
  Still the leading grower of Bonsai and Japanese maples in Jacksonville, FL. We have something for every level of experience and every price range! Advice is always free! Have an existing bonsai you have questions about, bring it on over. I will be happy to assist you in any way possible. Its hard to find a nursery in town that has more than a few bonsai on a bench that doesn't want big $$$ for. Once you talk to most, you'll see their knowledge is as sparse as their selection. 20+ years ( I don't like to date myself) have given me all sorts of experience in this area. All I do is Bonsai and Japanese Maples at my nursery. North east Florida and south east Georgia are in a unique area that allows an ever expanding selection of plants that can be grown due to our zone and climate.
  At Red Maple Nursery & Bonsai, LLC., I am always expanding on plant cultivars and species. 2015 is going to be a HUGE year of growth (no pun but yes) and expansion. I will be introducing 20+ new varieties of Japanese Maples in fall 2015/ spring 2016!!!! More conifers on the way as well for both landscape and bonsai. I am still appointment only for the time being but am free most all of the time. Only Mondays and Tuesdays I reserve for shipping. I will be offering classes on bonsai and more in late summer/early fall 2015. Please inquire now for more info!
  For Jacksonville, Florida's best nursery and grower of Japanese maples and bonsai supplies, look no further than Red Maple Nursery & Bonsai, LLC. (904) 703 6348 redmaplenurserys@gmail.com and coming soon: www.redmaplenursery.com We look forward to serving you on a personal level!

No comments:

Post a Comment