Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

How to going about coming to the nursery.....

Lately, I have had many calls on hours, location and so forth. I only show by way of appointment. Its very simple to do. I am available almost 7 days a week. I like to work with what times work for you! Also, as a private nursery and residence is why I do not have an address listed. From anywhere around Jacksonville, FL. once on the I-295 beltway, I am located off of Kernan Blvd just north of Atlantic Blvd. Still the only place in Jacksonville FL that you can find the widest selection of bonsai material, tools, pottery and more including 50+ varieties of Japanese maple.
  Now about making that appointment or initial contact. Email is always the best! redmaplenurserys@gmail.com or call/text to (904) 703 - 6348. Phone may take 48 hours to respond though I will contact you to touch bases. I can generally set an appointment within 24 hour if needed or less for rush or for your leisure for just a casual walk through. I am always up for talking about the trees! Where in Jacksonville FL can you see so many varieties of Japanese maples and bonsai assortment? Only here at Red Maple Nursery & Bonsai!
  Speaking of assortments, a very late push on so many of my Japanese Black pine has me curious on how these will be erupting into either great landscape/rock garden trees or superb bonsai candidates! The Zelkova serrata have developed very nicely as well. Still young, this is turning out to be the best I have had in years! If the parent plant is any indicator (it is) these will make the most discriminating buyer grin with delight. Chinese Lacebark pines are a bumper as well.... and I could go on. Snake bark maples, hedge maple, Chinese elm, Korean Hornbeam... see, told you. One more, ever seen a Weeping Norway Spruce? Grafted here and growing. Yep, here in Florida! Until next time....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment